Impromptu stand up comedy performance (after obtaining permission from patrons and staff).
Despite what we see on TV and social media, America is full of kind, open-minded people that appreciate sincere effort.
|October 17, 2022||Pleasant Valley @7:30pm||Pittsburgh|
|October 18, 2022||Bethlehem Haven @4:30pm||Pittsburgh|
|October 19, 2022||Veterans Place @6pm||Pittsburgh|
Join the Caravan!
- Goats were first domesticated in 10,000 B. C., and are the first animals to be used for milk by humans.
- Goats were brought to America by Columbus in 1493.
- Goats live to be 8 to 12 years old, but in some cases they may live to be 15.
- They are very agile and some can jump over 5 ft.
- Goats don’t like to get wet.
- Coffee was first discovered by goat herders when they noticed the animals having an unusual amount of energy after eating coffee beans.
- Both male and female goats can have beards.
- A baby goat is called a “kid.” The act of giving birth is called “kidding.”