Elvis Mujić (Moo-yee-CH) is a Bosnian-American stand up comedian. He produces The Socks & Undies Comedy Show, where audience member bring undergarments as cover charge. Before COVID-19 Elvis conducted the Homeless Shelter Comedy Tour, performing at 90 shelters across America. If you see his van, there are likely donation bins set up around your city where you can drop off undergarments or hygiene products. Check @elviscomedy (IG) for a list and map of donation sites.
Between 2013-16, Elvis lived in a minivan and traveled to 47 states, practicing his own brand of guerrilla comedy.
Feel free to say hi!
Impromptu stand up comedy performance after obtaining permission from patrons and staff. Either goes great or ends in embarrassment.
Despite what we see on TV and social media, America is full of kind, open-minded people that appreciate sincere effort and talent.
|July 16, 2020||Socks & Undies Show (@7:30)||760 11th St, Marion, IA||Uptown Snug|
|July 17, 2020||Socks & Undies Show (@8)||1210 Highland Ct, Iowa City||Grizzly's|
|July 18, 2020||Socks & Undies Show (@9)||101 Main St, Dubuque, IA||1st & Maine|
|July 19, 2020||Socks & Undies Show (@1)||1650 Dows St, Ely, IA||Odie's Bar & Grill|
Join the Caravan!
- “Elvis Mujic” Jackson Free Press
- “Will work comedy for socks and underwear” Capitol Journal
- “Now You’re Talking With Marshall Ramsey” (Dec 16, 2019) NPR
- “Elvis Mujic, The Traveling Stand-Up Comedian Who Loves Performing at Shelters” Salvation Army
- Goats were first domesticated in 10,000 B. C., and are the first animals to be used for milk by humans.
- Goats were brought to America by Columbus in 1493.
- Goats live to be 8 to 12 years old, but in some cases they may live to be 15 years old. They are also very agile and some can jump over 5 feet.
- Goats don’t like to get wet.
- Coffee was first discovered by goat herders when they noticed the animals having an unusual amount of energy after eating coffee beans.
- Both male and female goats can have a beard.
- The female goat is called a “doe” or “nanny.” The male goat is called a “buck” or “billy.” A baby goat is called a “kid.” The act of giving birth for a goat is called “kidding.”