Elvis Mujić (Moo-yeeCH) is a Bosnian-American stand up comedian that produces The Socks & Undies Comedy Show, where audience member bring undergarments as cover charge. He has performed at 92 homeless shelters across America. Elvis has traveled to 47 states practicing guerrilla comedy.
If you see his van, there are likely donation bins set up around your city where you can drop off new undergarments or hygiene products. All items will be distributed to the homeless or those highly at risk. Check @elviscomedy for a list and map of donation sites.
Impromptu stand up comedy performance after obtaining permission from patrons and staff. Either goes great or ends in embarrassment.
Despite what we see on TV and social media, America is full of kind, open-minded people that appreciate sincere effort and talent.
|August 6, 2020||Comedy for Homeless (1pm)||1010 Currie Ave, Minneapolis||The Salvation Army Harbor Light Center|
|August 7, 2020||Socks & Undies (@8)||111 3rd St E, Hastings||Hastings Social Tavern|
Join the Caravan!
- Goats were first domesticated in 10,000 B. C., and are the first animals to be used for milk by humans.
- Goats were brought to America by Columbus in 1493.
- Goats live to be 8 to 12 years old, but in some cases they may live to be 15 years old. They are also very agile and some can jump over 5 feet.
- Goats don’t like to get wet.
- Coffee was first discovered by goat herders when they noticed the animals having an unusual amount of energy after eating coffee beans.
- Both male and female goats can have a beard.
- The female goat is called a “doe” or “nanny.” The male goat is called a “buck” or “billy.” A baby goat is called a “kid.” The act of giving birth for a goat is called “kidding.”